(1) Crypto: It seems we could be seeing a form of black swan event, I believe, in similarity to the March crash and the abrupt crash just before the bull run beginning in 2015, which is mentioned in the quoted tweet. BTC cryptocrash
(2) I personally believe that it is rather clear that BTC is indeed in its bottom zone.
With respect to the third image: Bitcoin has yet to close below the 200 EMA on the 2W, and this recent plunge is just a major wick with 10 days still left in the candle. BTC cryptocrash
(3) According to this 2W… I conclude that if BTC loses/closes a 2W candle below the 200 EMA—approx. 17.5k—then 14k to as low as ~10k will become quite likely. Although, on the RSI & STOCH we still see a bullish divergence & on the MACD a convergence of momentum to 0 after…
(4) completing a five-wave based impulse to carry out the bear market, which each time has ended in a clear “M” pattern, as we have currently formed:
(5) Regardless of where the bottom will actually fall to… BTC will *likely* see it’s bottom by the end of 2022. cryptocrash CryptoThis post is based on this twitter thread.