Fed book on Dollar is still bullish
2. Although US dollar CPI dropped from 8.20% to 7.7%, but overall inflation is still way above 2% mark level.
3. Major global inflation rate is still on the high side. as at last week GBP CPI rate spiked from 10.1% to 11.1%, EUR from 4.8% to 5%
4. FTX saga have revealed that so much air token was printed [money] and that lead to price inflation on cryptos.
5. Joe Biden has hinted just recently that their is need for crypto regulation
6. Taking some data into perspectives, Bitcoin found a low on 3900 level due to Covid and spiked to 69k due to FED intervention to lower interest rate to 0.5%.
If playbook should repeat itself, I will not be surprise seeing BTC dropped back to 4k level.This post is based on this twitter thread.