Here's exactly why I longed BTC earlier 👇🧵
Many traders boast about their trades, but rarely, if ever give a detailed breakdown of their reasoning. Let's break that trend, shall we?
1. Obvious swing fail below recent lows at 15,586. Ran the stops, struggled for a bit then broke back into the range between 15,788 and 17,146.
Already a high-probability setup.
Now at this point, I did take an aggressive long at 15,775ish but got scared out because...
I didn't have full confirmation, and price was sluggish. What would that look like?
2. Notice the yellow line. That is showing a swing high on the lower timeframe (1H). It broke above with momentum. That 4H candle was the largest green candle in quite awhile.
3. Conservative traders could have waited for a retest and SR flip OR a break above the weekly open swing high. I'm not conservative, but I was sleeping during the breakout 💤
4. I waited for the inevitable pullback and retest of that swing high. I noticed a breakout buildup on the 15m timeframe, and entered. Also notice the inverted H&S on the 1H.
I've set 4 TP levels at potential resistance zones for this trade because this is a swing position.
I am also long ATOM, DOGE, and ETH, (and in greater profit) but you wouldn't know that unless you joined my C3 group by following the instructions in the pinned tweet in my profile.
When other traders profit from my ideas, I am happy. Everyone deserves abundance.
That's a wrap!
If you enjoyed this thread:
1. Follow me @DeFimagick for more of these 2. RT the tweet below to share this thread with your audienceThis post is based on this twitter thread.