They wanna scare you to get your money off CEXs & cash out crypto so when the bottom is here you miss it.
1) I'm keeping my "buy funds" on Avalanche
network (native USDC mostly).
Use @coreapp wallet for the best experience
(you will see why in coming steps)
2) When BTC and ETH are in my buy zones (12-14k and 600-800 respectively) I will swap USDC for Avalanche native BTC.b & WETH.e with very low slippage on @traderjoe_xyz or @GMX_IO (whoever is giving me the best rate)
Will accumulate as much as I can in these zones or lower
3) When satisfied with my size, I will bridge BTC.b and WETH.e back to their native networks from Avalanche.
Bridge safely using @coreapp
- bridge BTC.b (Avalanche) to native BTC (Bitcoin network) - bridge WETH.e to WETH (Ethereum network)
4) Now I have secured my native BTC to cold storage on Bitcoin network.
For WETH, I will unwrap for straight ETH on @Uniswap (gas fee is low to unwrap)
5) Cold storage on native network is the safe play, but if you want utility for BTC & ETH you have some options on Avalanche: - Borrow against BTC.b & WETH.e on @YetiFinance
- Trade w/ leverage on @GMX_IO
etc etcThis post is based on this twitter thread.