What does search engines look for while optimizing your real estate website?🤔🏠🏬
We accept PiPayments pi
SEO is all about rules, planning and execution. Nothing happens by accident or luck. If the rules are followed to the letter, the rewards are quite exciting too. These are the most recurring factors that search engines consider when optimizing a real estate website:
1. Content quality: Providing high-quality, relevant content on your website can help it rank higher in search results. This includes well-written descriptions of your properties, information about the local area, and other resources that potential buyers or renters find useful.
2. Keywords: Including relevant keywords in your website's content and metadata (e.g., title tags and descriptions) can help search engines understand what your website is about and improve its ranking.
3. Page speed: Search engines also consider the speed at which....
....your website loads when ranking pages. A slow-loading website can hurt your search engine ranking and drive away potential customers.
4. Mobile-friendliness: With more and more people accessing the internet from their smartphones, it's important to.....
....make sure your website is mobile-friendly. This means that it should be easy to use and navigate on a small screen.
5. Domain authority: Domain authority is a measure of the trustworthiness and authority of a website. Websites with a high domain authority tend to rank higher
6. Link building: Search engines also consider the number and quality of links from other websites to your website when ranking pages. This is because links from other websites can be seen as endorsements of your content.
Are you're in the real estate business and you want to upgrade your performance in 2023, my DM is open.
We have a team of designers, SEO experts and programmers that can design & build a modern website for your business ASAP.
If you find this tweet helpful, please 💙 & 🔁This post is based on this twitter thread.