What a professional programmer put into consideration while listing properties on a real estate website🤔🏠🏬
We accept Pipayments pi
When listing properties on a real estate website, a professional programmer would consider the following:
1. Is the website easy to navigate and search for properties, with clear and user-friendly interface?
2. Is it able to handle large amounts of data, including property....
....information, images, and user data?
3. Does it have advanced search functionality, allowing users to search for properties by location, price, and other criteria?
4. Does it have a robust security measures in place to protect user data and prevent hacking?
5. Is it optimized for mobile devices? Because a lot of users access the internet on their smartphones?
6. Is the website integrate with other systems such as CRM, payment gateway, etc?
7. Is the website able to handle an increasing number of users and properties?
8. Is it optimized for fast loading times and smooth user experience?
9. Is the website be search engine optimized to attract more potential buyers and sellers?
10. Does it have analytics and reporting capabilities to track user behavior, sales and other important metrics?
Are you're in the real estate business and you want to upgrade your performance in 2023, my DM is open.
We have a team of designers, SEO experts and programmers that can design & build a modern website for your business ASAP.
If you find this tweet helpful, please 💙 & 🔁This post is based on this twitter thread.