A brief step to step process on how an online payment option is integrated to a real estate website🏠🏬
A short thread
We accept Pipayments pi
A payment gateway is a service that facilitates online transactions by securely transmitting payment information between a website and a payment processor. Some popular options include PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
A programmer integrates this feature on a real estate website by:
1. Creating an account with a chosen payment gateway: Once a payment gateway have been chosen, an account will be created (which is usually connected to your bank account).
2. The payment gateway will provide an API (Application Programming Interface) that will be integrated into your real estate website.
This API allows your website to communicate with the payment gateway and securely process transactions.
3. A payment form and the logic to handle the submission of the form and processing of the payment will be created.
4. The payment functionality is thoroughly tested to ensure that it is working correctly and that all necessary security measures are in place.
5. After testing, your real estate website
can start accepting payments from your customers electronically.
Having this option in your real estate website, can save time, reduce the need for carrying of cash or cheques (alongside with losses attributed with.......
........such practice), increase trust, easy
monitoring of payments, highly secured and attracts more clients.
We are a team of designers, SEO experts and programmers that can design (UI/UX, flyers logos etc), build modern websites and apps (Android/ios) for your business ASAP.
My DM is open.
If you find this thread helpful, please 💙 &🔁 the first tweet below👇
this twitter thread.